Roller Shades or roller blinds are a fun and easy window treatment. They can appear stylish and modern or fun and fashionable, depending on the fabric chosen. Truly the possibilities are endless with roller shades or roller blinds, which is why they are a popular window shade choice.
At Bravo, we offer motorized and manual roller shades window treatments. We have an array of fabrics to select from, to give your room just the right look.
Our motorized option allows you ease and convenience when wanting to operate your shades. With the press of a button, you can quickly bring down your roller shades to give you privacy or control the lighting of your room. Our roller blinds also have several lighting options with your fabrics from sheer to blackout. The blackout fabrics, give you protective sun shades that provide the ultimate in UV protection, reducing heat transfer and preventing fading and discoloring of your hardwoods, carpets and furniture over time.
We provide customize of your manual or motorized roller shades with the wide variety of decorative options from valance, cornices and other decorative trims.
In addition, we have several operating system options to choose from as well:
* Cordless lift systems - clean, attractive look and provides safe environment for child and small pets
* Continuous loop-lift system - allows smooth and effortless operation of shade and cord locking device that keeps cord length constant and out of children's way.
* Smart Pull Lift System - allow you to raise or lower shades with a few simple tugs of the control cord. Control cord will stay at same length
* Motorized roller blinds - perfect for heavy or hard to reach shades. Raise or lower multiples roller blinds with a simple remote or wall switch. Automatic timer that provides added security while you are away.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
You are using an old web browser, in which case you should upgrade it to a newer version. We recommend the latest version of Firefox.
Forgot your password?