We at Bravo manufacture a wide selection of retractable screens and motorized retractable screens for doors, including large garage doors. We know that more and more homes are customizing their garages to be more than just a place for storage and a car park. Many homeowners use their garage for workshops, home gyms, recreation rooms, TV rooms, craft rooms and so much more. In order to utilize that space to its full capacity, we manufacture the finest motorized garage door screens available.
At Bravo, we design and manufacture our motorized screen door systems and produce the smallest units available on the market today. Our screens provide you optimal insect and solar protection that you need to enjoy your space. In addition to keeping bugs and insects away, Bravo offer solar mesh fabric for garage screen doors that will significantly reduce damaging UV rays, heat transfer and glare. Thus, keeping your space cool and comfortable."
ATTENTION: M-46 Garage Screen doors are for LIGHT wind conditions only. For medium winds conditions, see Large Garage Screen M-67 and for high winds conditions, see Large Garage Screen MZT-167.
Dimensions for Large Retractable Garage Door Screen M-46:
1. With 16 x 18 Screen Mesh Fabric - Max Limits use - 184" W x 102" H
2. With Solar Mesh Fabric Option - Max Limits use - 184" W x 82" H
3. With Solar View fabric Option - Max. limits 184" W x 82" H or 82" W x 236" H (for inside use only).
* Housing casement 1.7" x 2.0" dimensions
* Can be mounted as inside or surface mount
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.