More and more homeowners are incorporating large sliding doors to capture their beautiful views. These glass doors are wonderful to look through, but most us want to be able to open up these doors to enjoy fresh air circulation and to allow some warmth in. However, bugs and insects become a big problem and a large annoyance that come when we open the doors. Bravo has the perfect answer - motorized retractable sliding screen doors.
Our retractable screen doors provide you with full insect protection and keep those nasty flies, bees, gnats and bugs out of your home. At the same time, our products allow complete and full free air circulation through.
There are several fabric mesh options, including a solar fabric that filters out up to 65% of damaging UV rays that fade and discolor your hardwood floors, carpeting and furniture. Also, the solar fabric reduces heat transfer and glare. The result is that your home is more comfortable and enjoyable. The reduction in glare means that you can watch your TV and computer screens with interference.
Bravo motorized retractable screen systems are manufactured with state of the art technology with the highest quality components. With just a press of a button, you have complete control of your screen. Our motorization products are compatible with other home automation systems and your remote can control up to 2000 units (shades, screens…).
Bravo motorized screen doors are designed to allow you to enjoy your home, office or living space to the fullest.
ATTENTION: This screen door is suggested for LIGHT wind conditions only.
Dimensions of the Motorized Retractable Patio Screen Door M-46
1. With 16 x 18 Screen Mesh Fabric - Max Limits use - 184" W x 102" H
2. With Solar Mesh Fabric Option - Max Limits use - 184" W x 82" H
3. With Solar View fabric Option - Max. limits 184" W x 82" H or 82" W x 236" H for inside use only.
* Housing casement 1.7" x 2.0" in dimension
* M-46 screen door model can be mounted on inside mount or surface mount
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.