Who doesn't enjoy the flow of cool, refreshing breezes of fresh air circulating through an open door in the summer time? Well, the way to have this without the addition of annoying bugs and insects, is a motorized retractable screen door.
Bravo motorized screens provide you with the perfect blend of retractable screen and state of the art motorized technology.
Retractable screens provide the optimal protection from invading insects, as well as decreasing UV rays, heat transfer and glare. When in use they allow for complete visibility, without detract or obscuring your views and when not in use, they retract back into their protective casings out of sight.
A Bravo motorization allows you to control your retractable screen door with press of a button. Bravo motorized screens are the most compact system available on the market. Bravo manufacturers its own motorization, unlike others in the marketplace. We are continually working to design the most technologically advanced system for our customers. We want our products to open up and enhance the beautiful features of your home.
Features of Motorized Retractable Door Screen:
* This product can be used for widths up to 180" wide
* Screen housing is 0.9" x 2.5" in diameter.
* Can be mounted on any style of doors - in wing or out swing, tilt & turn or glide doors.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.