Patio and porch areas are one of the most utilized areas for entertaining family, barbecuing with friends or just relaxing. So, why not protect your liven space with a Bravo motorized screen.
Bravo retractable porch screens are ideal because they provide optimal protection against insect and bug infiltration. As well, it provides added protection against the sun's damaging UV rays, heat transfer and glare. Bravo screens allow you to enjoy your living space without any of the annoying disturbances. Our screens allow you to control the amount of sun and hence the temperature of the area it encloses. This is ideal for when you have young children that want to be outside, but protected from the sun and pesky insects.
Bravo Motorized Screens can be fitted in any openings - Patios, Porch, Balcony,Gazebo, Garage and workshop.
ATTENTION: Designed for LIGHT WINDS ONLY.
For Medium Wind loads, please see Motorized- Retractable Patio Screen System M-67
For High Wind loads (60 MPH or greater), please see Power Screen - MZT 167
The Bravo Motorized system M-46 is able to be mounted on the interior & exterior of homes & buildings.
We offer 2 mesh screen fabric options - insect screen or solar coated fabrics. The solar coasted fabrics have solar transmissions from as high as 30% down to 4%.
Features & Benefits of Bravo Motorized Retractable Patio System M-46:
1-Reduces energy for heating & cooling
2-Stops UV rays from harming interior & furnishings
3-Gives you 99% view out through the fabric and maybe 5% looking in
4-Motorized system compatible with most home automation systems
5-Standard TV Remote can control up to 2000 units
6-Motion sensor for automatic control of screens & shades
7-Temperature sensor for auto screen & shade control
Dimensions of the Motorized Retractable Patio System M-46
1. With 16 x 18 Screen Mesh Fabric - Max Limits use - 184" W x 102" H
2. With Solar Mesh Fabric Option - Max Limits use - 184" W x 82" H
3. With Solar View fabric Option - Max. limits 184" W x 82" H or 82" W x 236" H for inside use only.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.