Bravo has designed and manufactured motorized retractable window screens for the large windows that you have in your home, office or business. This screen is able to accomodate the largest of windows. It is designed for light to high wind loads.
The M-46 system provides you with the ideal bug and insect protection, but allows for the optimal air circulation to freely flow through. This screen has mesh fabric options of standard fiberglass mesh or solar coated fabric mesh with solar transmissions from 4 - 30%. Thus, providing you great protection against damaging UV rays.
Bravo retractable screens allow you to let the outside into your living space.
The M-46 motorized shade screen system can be mounted on the interior & exterior of homes & buildings.
1. Standard insect mesh - Max screen height is 103" H in 16 x 18 screen mesh
2. Solar fabrics mesh - Max screen height up to 203" H designed for inside use.
Benefits and Features:
1- Reduces energy for heating & cooling
2- Stops UV rays from harming interior & furnishings
3- Gives you 99% view out through the fabric and about 5% looking in
4- Motorized system compatible with home automation systems
5- Standard TV Remote can control upto 2000 units
6- Motion sensor for automatic control of screens & shades
7- Temperature sensor for auto screen & shade control
You can order this Motorized screen in the following Options:
1-- MAC (Measure and Cut) You can only do Final Cutting of height make it Fit.
2-- RTI (Ready To Install) it is Fully Cut to the sizes you have entered less 1/16 of inch.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.