Many of us like to have our windows open to allow fresh air to enter into our home, especially at night when we sleep. However, we do not like bugs or insects coming in as well. Bravo has your answer. The M-36 is the ultimate in motorized retractable window screen. They can be fitted to any style or make of window or opening. The M-36 is activated with just a press of a button. With one click, the M-36 screen will open or close in a vertical motion.
Bravo's motorized retractable window screens are designed to provide you with the optimal in insect protection by keeping out even the smallest of bugs, while at the same time, allowing a complete free flowing of fresh air circulation. Bravo motorized retractable window screens provide you with the ultimate function.
At Bravo, we are also concerned with esthetics and giving you the most high quality and discreet screen available. Bravo's M-36 is constructed with the finest aluminum extrusions and fiberglass meshes. The frames are available in a selection of contemporary colors that will blend seamlessly into the surroundings. M-36 retractable screens provide you with an incredible visibility and gives almost a 'high definition' effect. When not in use, the screens will retract back into their protective housings with the press of a button.
The M-36 model can be mounted on the interior or exterior of homes or buildings.
Max screen height is 54" H in 16 x 18 screen mesh
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
1- Gives you 99% "see thru" appearance through the fabric
2- Motorized system compatible with home automation systems
3- Standard TV Remote can control up to 2000 units
4- Motion sensor for automatic control of screens & shades
5-Temperature sensor for automatic raising and lower of screen
You can order this Motorized screen in the following options:
1-- MAC (Measure and Cut)
* You can only do Final Cutting of height make it fit.
2-- RTI (Ready To Install)
* The Screen is Fully cut to the sizes you have entered less 1/16 of inch.
3. Your choice of standard insect mesh or solar insect mesh that protects you and your family by reducing glare and heat by up to 75%
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.